Accounts Payable Automation
Placing automation based accounts payable solutions in your toolkit quickens work cycles and eliminates manual handling in the most gruelling tasks.
We have developed a range of ap automation , workflow, and intelligent capture solutions devoted to multiple touch-points in the accounts payable process.
Benefits of Accounts Payable Automation
Strengthened Process Visibility
- Access intelligently captured invoices via a simple web browser interface no matter where you are located.
- Provide information access to staff in multiple locations at a low cost.
Eliminate Late Payment Errors
- Alerts can be automatically generated for critical real-time response.
- You can pay per invoice, transaction, user, capital purchase, or by lease agreement.
- Changes to your accounts payable databases can be tracked.
- Easily validated extracted invoice data, eliminates the need for time-consuming manual data entry
Invoice Coding for Accounts Payable
With the DCS web-based platform, accounts payable departments can automate coding of purchase order (PO) referenced invoices, recurring invoices and other straight-forward invoice types and route automatically to the right approver. It will also automate the distribution of non-PO invoices to users for electronic coding wherever they are located.
Some more applications include:
- Store cost centre and general ledger (GL) code information for online access and online searching by authorised staff.
- Set up automatic alerts and reminders to action missing codes promptly.
- Generate management reports based on invoice coding to identify bottlenecks and review other invoice processing performance data.
Accounts Payable Invoice Reconciliation
Different workflow rules can be implemented for different purchase order classes such as pre-approved purchase orders, contract based purchase orders or multi-purchase order invoices.
In the event of discrepancies or unmatched invoices, an exception handling workflow is triggered routing invoices to the appropriate query handler.
We also do 3-way invoice reconciliation with matching against both purchase order and goods received note (GRN).
Further multi-way invoice matching options can incorporate other documentation such as inspection lists and itemised bills. Unmatched invoices are routed in exception workflow for quick resolution.
Learn About our Accounts Payable Software
A multi-channel solution, Kofax Capture captures, processes and integrates a variety of information formats. See features such as integration potential and data discovery to understand how to best leverage the latest in capture tech.
Using world leading Kofax learn-by-example technology, the DCS invoice capture module automatically extracts header data such as supplier name, date, purchase order number, invoice number and amount and line items.
Enables rapid delivery of high quality data into back office ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Sage, Microsoft, JDE or CODA.
Filestore BPM's workflows empower accounts payable departments to meet wide-ranging requirements:
- Check the status of an invoice at any stage
- Identify invoice processing bottlenecks quickly
- Obtain granular reporting, tracking or KPI information via management dashboards
- Multi-site purchase order creation
- Multi-site invoice receipt and capture
- Multi-site approvals
Outsource Your Accounts Payable Processes
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!