Digital Mailroom Automation
RPA - The Clearest Differentiator Learn More
Getting rid of manual processes from your mailroom can help reduce the cost of operations by up to 70% and also help speed up follow on processes such as invoice processing, claims management and order processing.
The key to mailroom efficiency is converting high volume papers into digital documents and automating onward mail processing.
Benefits of using a digital mailroom
Increased Efficiency of Business
- Mail items auto-categorised.
- Automated processing, from capture to workflows.
- Centralises the mailroom across sites.
Reduced Cost of Operations
- Scans all mailroom items on arrival.
- Automated-sorting of mail items.
- Merge all incoming information from paper documents.
Optimise Use of Resources
- Reduced setup costs.
- Infrastructure, high volume resources and maintenance shared.
- Outsourced mailroom services available straight to automation.
Your Gateway to Intelligent Automation
Adopting a digital mailroom with automated workflow rules may seem unneeded at first glance. But a digital mailroom can add value with the following steps.
- Automated mailrooms can identify 'priority' items such as order forms, claim forms, invoices. Anything else whose prompt handling are key to the successful running of your organisation.
- Software can analyse daily/monthly volumes.
- Workflows send information through the right pipeline.
Digital Mailroom Satisfaction
We have vast experience of providing digital mailroom solutions to some of the largest companies in the world such as Paragon, Equity in Finance, and Natural England. We differentiate ourselves by providing an end-to-end mail management solution...bespoke to your needs!
Learn About our Digital Mailroom Automation Solution
DCS MailManager Digital Mailroom
MailManager is a software that stores an electronic copy of each document in a structured repository along with description of the document. It identifies document type and classifies them (as invoices, letters, order forms or any other preset transaction type). MailManager also allocates the document and/or mail item to one or multiple people's inboxes for further action.View Product
High Volume Compliance
You may decide to in-house a mailroom solution because of a compliance standard that does not allow documents to leave their premises. We can consult on securing high volumes of mail documents so that your processes remain compliant and future-proof.
Outsource Your Mailroom Processes
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!
The UK's leading organisations Trust DCS
We helped Paragon Group streamline their various departments' document processing procedures. Digital Mailroom enabled the capture and distribution of a multitude of mediums, from hand-written annotations to written correspondences.