Automated Claims and Case Management for Enterprise
Improving the efficiency of claims and case management systems will benefit organisations as diverse as insurance companies and law firms. You can start by turning your paper claims into digital claims, making them more searchable with a 10-15% savings in administrative costs.
We do all of the above, or we can help you complete your digital journey by helping your staff balance their workloads with 'touch-less processing' and robotics.
Automation Benefits for Claims and Case Management Teams
Reduces Claim Turnaround
- Facilitates delivery of documents between claimant, adjucater and adjuster.
- Browser-based software for remote viewing parties to see claims.
- Enables remote settlement services.
- High-volume document scans converted and placed into forms data.
- Detects and extracts names, policy numbers and more.
- Auto-detects information from repair quotes, adjuster quotes, or legal documents.
- Incoming claims validation against existing customer, client and claim records.
- Audit and tracking tools when documents are shared and edited.
- Compliant with BSI code of practice, Data Protection Act, Solvency 2 and underwriting procedures.
Easier Initiation and Management of Warranty Claims
Our Claims Type Expertise
- Mis-sold policy claims
- PPI claims
- Insurance claims
- Medical claims
- Warranty claims
Learn About Our Case and Claims Software Solutions
Captures claims forms and case documents from paper, fax or email into a common structured digital format. Information can be classified and content automatically extracted. Your workflow initiation and tracking will be made faster.View Product
Manages document storage, security and user access so teams spread over multiple locations can securely collaborate on cases. FileStore EDM integrates easily into existing systems to give you tailored case document management and storage facilities.View Product
Filestore BPM automates work processes and works side by side with your existing case management system. Stages, escalations and notifications can be automatically coded and are easily defined and changed using Microsoft Visio to map out case lifecycle flowcharts.
MailManager is an all-in-one solution for capture and internal delivery of claim and case documents. Correspondences are captured and routed to the appropriate employees. Cost per claim falls as a larger number of claims are processed per day without increasing headcount.View Product
Outsource Your Document Processing
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!
The UK's leading organisations Trust DCS
With an estimated 50% savings in incoming mail handling, Equity in Finance reduced processing times with this fundamental change. DCS provided an end-to-end solution enabling them to gain an edge over the competition.