Outsourced Document Scanning and Processing
We frequently deliver scanned documents and data to organisations, government departments and local authorities with strict adherence to service level agreements.
We'll make time to discuss your paper-driven processes and ways to streamline documentation for maximum performance.
Benefits of an Outsourced Document Scanning Solution
Reduce Operational Costs
- Lighten storage space and associated costs.
- Automated workflows for speed and accuracy.
- Faster access to document-based information.
- 500,000 documents per day, processing capacity.
- PO Box address set-up.
- Secure document delivery and/or destruction.
Registered and Certified
- UK and EU information processing compliant.
- BS BIP 0008 guidelines for legal admissibility.
- Registered with the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
Introducing...The Scanning Bureau
The DCS document processing centre is one of the largest of its kind in Europe. At our UK-based document processing centre, organisations gain flexible access to state-of-the-art document scanning equipment and the latest Kofax post-scan processing technology.
Our Scanning Specialities
- Daily scanning, OCR, indexing and routing of mail, forms and business process documents.
- Data extraction, validation and delivery to your back-end systems.
- Back-file scanning, indexing and OCR of entire paper archives.
- Microfilm, microfiche and X-ray film scanning.
- Scanning of large-format drawings and plans.
- Book scanning.
- Data conversion.
Kofax Platinum Partner
Cyber Essentials Plus
Microsoft Gold Partner
The UK's leading organisations Trust DCS
"Working closely with DCS has enabled us to implement a straight forward solution which is easy to work and maintain.
As well as helping us realise cost savings, it has enabled our staff to focus and add value in important areas of the business by taking away the previous heavily manual process."
- Kevin Pryke, Financial Controller, Notcutts