Invoice Processing in Retail and Wholesale
Dealing with invoices smoothly and efficiently distinguishes your AP function in the eyes of your suppliers and service providers.
Settling invoices quickly is financially beneficial, and DCS can configure an invoice processing solution which ensures promptness and accuracy.
Benefits of Automating Invoice Processing in Retail and Wholesale
- Automated matching against stock levels, customer credit limits or purchase orders.
- Automatic scan-to-capture of invoices and other documents onto electronic file systems.
- Improve efficiency with automated forms routing to multi-site staff.
- Integrates supplier and business related documents across systems.
- Users receive end-to-end visibility of order fulfilment.
- Managers gain end-to-end visibility of purchase-to-pay processes and analytics.
- Configured modules check your processes against compliance criteria.
- System audits sales order processing, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Identifies data exceptions and escalates issues to personnel further up the chain.
Learn about our invoice processing solutions
Outsourced Invoice Capture
Invoices are processed on a daily basis in our bureau. Header and line items are captured which are then, if necessary, approved by supplier validation. Data is then uploaded through a secure site to the retailer or wholesaler's own internal infrastructure.
Following the source of capture, Filestore EDM sends import of EDI invoices. It can then automatically extracts header and line items, match PO and GRNs and validate data in your ERP datbase.
Filestore is configured to the unique needs of each retailer and wholesaler. It keeps a record of how many invoices are in each workflow, tags which invoices are on hold, records who has viewed the invoice and identifies likely bottlenecks.
Outsource Your Invoice Processing
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!