Central Government Records Management
Central government records need to be easily traceable, stored securely, often for long periods, and disposed of in a manner which meets regulatory compliance requirements.
The variety and volume of records makes electronic records management a lucrative option both in terms of the gains in administrative efficiency and the ability to reduce costs.
Benefits of a Records Management Solution with DCS
- Workflow monitoring to rationalise staffing levels.
- Strategise overhead reduction with simulations.
- Improve efficiency with automated grievance and forms routing to distributed functions.
Faster Records Retrieval
- Develop taxonomies for strict classifications and more powerful search.
- Harness fuzzy search, hit highlighting and federated searches.
- Automated flags and workflows for document retention lifecycles.
Assured Document Security
- ISO 15489 and BIP 0008 compliant.
- Document redaction features for government confidentiality.
- User audit trails for government documents, from access to alterations.
Learn About our Records Management Software for Government
Centrally stored electronic files classified as cases allow effective collaboration with secure, shared access for case handlers and external partners. Managing high volume of documents in FileStore is more cost effective and secure than storing physical files.
Filestore BPM, our workflow automation software tracks each record through the various phases of its lifecycle until review for disposition, providing automated notifications whenever action must be take. It's workflow monitoring capabilities help balance staff workloads.
Kofax Capture and classification technologies enable government organisations to manage conflicting needs by securely automating the capture, processing and archiving of documents, at the same time reducing costs of processing paper.
Outsource Your Document Processing
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!