Legal Document Scanning and Archiving
For most legal firms, it's no longer a matter of creating electronic archives just for space and cost savings.
Our legal document scanning and archiving software digitises incoming correspondences, then sorts and tracks them for case management and compliance. DCS automated scanning solutions allow fee earners and case workers to focus on higher value work.
Benefits of a DCS Legal Document Scanning and Archiving Solution
- Mobile platform for fee earners on-the-go.
- Centralised web repositories for remote offices.
- Creation of case bibles after each scan.
Efficiency for Case flows
- Information on paper becomes ready for software integration.
- Electronic files sorted fast with automation.
- Matches correspondence information to case files and matter management systems.
Managed Services Option
- Service accreditation of ISO 27001 for InfoSec
- Adheres to ICO and EU data protection guidelines.
- A lower cost option to in-house high-volume scans.
Making Correspondences Easier
Our correspondence solution, MailManager, indexes legal documents and communications from:
- communications via fax,
- documents sent and retrieved from email systems.
Correspondences are converted to a compliant image format and declared as records according to pre-defined rules. Legal practices and financial services firms trust us to create automated solutions for their mailrooms.
Dynamic Case File Compliance
DCS scanning and records management solutions provide the means for effective file plan execution, records declaration and disposition.
Our compliance modules included are updated as legislation changes and provides managers with an effective tool to manage records compliance.
Learn About our Scanning and Archiving Software for the Legal Sector
Kofax Capture provides the means to make legal forms and correspondences accessible. Converting to a consistent electronic format ensures that your legal files are ready for downstream processing, distribution or archiving.
Potential new records, files and correspondences enter legal firms in a range of formats on a daily basis. To help deal with this influx, MailManager processes records via a single system.
Law firms implementing the ISO 15489 best practice standard can take advantage of the dedicated FileStore 15489 compliance module.
Outsource Your Document Scanning
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!