Personal Injury Case Solutions
Client care and complaint management requirements found in regulatory standards recommend timely response and resolution. This and other deadline-oriented stipulations in personal injury cases leave practices exposed to action for non-compliance.
Technology from DCS can help minimise these risks by capturing and classifying documents, such as complaint correspondences, as they arrive.
Benefits of a Personal Injury Case Management Solution with DCS
- Scan personal injury case documents on-the-go, via mobile
- Reduce time preparing court bundles.
- Automate documents to compliance requirements.
- Automated indexing and digitsation for file organisation.
- Electronic information in centralised, non-physical, databases.
- Outsourced options for your scanning.
- User version- control tracking.
- Keyword search annotation and author.
- Automated workflows to review documents.
Learn our Solutions for Personal Injury Cases
DCS Mail Manager
Our digital mailroom tracks each complaint through to resolution. MailManager tracking is supported by: automated email notifications, reminders and escalation routines.
We can help legal firms meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act and other regulations, with Kofax Capture. The DCS solution helps ensure records are stored securely with controlled access and destroyed in a timely manner to meet disposition requirements.
Kofax Mobile Capture
Kofax mobile capture gives you the same benefits as Kofax Capture but vital portability and speed. Whether you are at a practice or away at a client meeting, ensure that you have all the paper and electronic documents you need alive and well in your case databases.
Outsource Your Document Processing
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!