Insurance Claims Processing Automation
Claims involve lots of paperwork and also external parties to assess, audit and sometimes defend claims in court. The paper trail can therefore be extensive and it is critical this is handled efficiently to save money and retain customers.
Our claims process automation solutions will give you greater control over the entire claims process.
The Benefits of Automating Claims Processing
Better Customer Service
- Tracking of claims status for faster decisions.
- Manage files of each claimant online.
- Web-based document portals for remote viewing.
- Reduce administration cost by 10-15%.
- Automated and intelligent paper-to-electronic conversion.
- Automated data extraction and validation into your systems.
Combat Fraud with Ease
- Exceptions quickly routed for examination.
- Captures data to electronic files for quick review.
- Checks and alerts configurable to regulatory and organisational requirements.
Claims Automation Service Options
DCS makes paper, fax, e-mail and electronic documents ready to action by your claims team or external adjusters or legal partners.
- Outsource claim handling as a fully managed service.
- Have us receive claims on your behalf.
- We can install the relevant software alongside your current systems so you can maintain the system in-house.
We are also open to your own process requirements.
Mobility in Processing Claims
Learn About our Automation Software for Insurance Firms
Prepares and converts claims and related documents into a digital format. Kofax software captures incoming streams of claim information from paper, fax or email into a structured common digital format.
Filestore manages to the capability to ISO 15489, and legal admissibility compliance with BS BIP0008. Filestore EDM allows external claim partners to share access to the claim documents so files can be worked on across multiple departments and locations.
Your claims processes can quickly be drawn out in MS Visio and then adapted as new products are added or existing ones modified. FileStore BPM has inbuilt integration with MS Office, Exchange, SQL, BizTalk, SAP, CRM and many other systems.
Outsource Your Insurance Claims Document Handling
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!