Document Scanning for Charities
By automating scanning and capture of campaign response forms, goneaway’s, invoices or remittance advice slips, you can cut the costs of additional staff required to manually scan and key in data into back-end systems.
Benefits of DCS Document Scanning Solution for Charities
Decrease Operational Costs
- Eliminate physical storage.
- Capture paper data into digitised files.
- Automated input of captured data into spreadsheets.
Greater Information Control
- Solutions come with built-in audit modules.
- Prevents misfilings and loss of records.
- Sets user permissions and tracks document amendments post-scan.
Supporter Data Protection
- Solutions that have passed data compliance.
- Quicker data access requests.
- Automated file retention schedules and alerts.
Learn About our Charity Document Scanning Software
Kofax Capture takes care of the automating scanning and capture of important documents such as:, campaign response forms, goneaway’s, invoices, and remittance advice slips.
Kofax Transformation can automatically update your accounting system with:, account number, sort code, donation amount and donation details from a donation cheque. If you want further control but equal help, Kofax Transformation can notify an appointed person in accounts to bank the cheque.
Once the data capture is complete, Filestore exports it to your database. Data becomes instantly available in-house or remotely via a secure login. Any associated images will have credit card numbers blocked out for total PCI compliance. Includes audit trails.
Outsource Charity's Document Scanning
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!