DCS MailManager Software
MailManager is a simple cost-effective tool that allows you to consolidate documents from different sources (emails, mobile, fax, scanned documents or web forms) into one interface.
It allows faster action for administration and customer service.
Benefits of MailManager
Quicken Response Times
- Share mail information with backend systems.
- Special Urgent Action item queues.
- Define "hold ", "forward ", "query " and "delete " items for classification.
Cope with Greater Mail Volumes
- Processes documents from various channels and mediums.
- Zero manual handling costs.
- Distinguishes between "destroy", "duplicate" and "route".
Organise Before Sending
- Map information back to pre-existing case and supplier files.
- Forwards and escalates further up the decision chain.
- Extracts customer id, reference number and account details.
DCS MailManager Features
100% Transaction Visibility
With MailManager you can view the progress of work queues, process times, exceptions or other KPIs on dashboards. They can be customised for different departments or people.
Everyone can focus on their own KPIs. Managers have great visibility and can monitor how many items are processed in a day, which team raises maximum exceptions or how long it takes to process certain items.
Sped-Up Exception Handling
MailManager reduces the occurrence of exceptions however if they do occur you can handle them with a click. MailManager allows you to examine all information related to an exception, forward for follow up action, escalate or simply query it. The tool is customisable and allows you to define a response in case an exception arises.
MailManager stores an electronic copy of each document in a structured repository along with description of the document. It identifies document type and classifies them (as invoices, mail items, correspondence letters, order forms or any other pre-set transaction type). Mail Manager also allocates the document to one or multiple people for further action.
What DCS Can Offer
SaaS or On-Premise
Outsource Your Document Processes
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!