Intelligent Document Capture
Scan, Archive, Retrieve Learn More
More than just scanning, capture has come a long way to introducing automation. Our software offerings can grab data from forms, correspondences and screens with built-in validation. You can capture information in bulk or on-the-go.
So clear your desks and filing cabinets and get ready for more organised processes.
Benefits of a DCS Intelligent Document Capture Solution
- Automates laborous manual keying via optical character recognition.
- Frees up office space.
- Legacy system implementation options.
- Transposes costs from storage back to core functions.
- Grabs data in paper and screens.
- Used in finance automation to employee records management.
Quickens Process Flows
- Post-scan validations without manual intervention.
- Mobile options for on-the-go scans.
- Assured results to BIP 0008 standards to protect legal liabilities.
Learn about our intelligent document capture software
A multi-channel solution, Kofax Capture captures, processes and integrates a variety of information formats. See features such as integration potential and data discovery to understand how to best leverage the latest in capture tech.
Kofax Mobile Capture
By using your smart phone's camera, you can digitise paper information, make payments from scanned data, deposit cheques, and more. Whether you are working from home or meeting a client, the software is a truly mobile solution for a mobile workforce.
Kofax Express shines in capturing and processing paper in bulk. An all-in-one solution, Kofax Express indexes and tags documents for easy retrieval. The software also provides optimal image quality with a patented "Virtual Re-scan" feature for error reduction.
Outsource Your Intelligent Capture Processes
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!
The UK's leading organisations Trust DCS
- Carmen Coffey, Head of Student Support, London Borough of Brent