Business Intelligence and Analytics
A new digital workforce Learn More
When you reach your digitisation destination, benchmark and track your progress to make sure that you are hitting your business goals.
Analytical tasks become considerably easier when you have BI and analytics software that can find the best metrics and inserting the results into the correct process flow for you. Make your decisions more strategic and see how well you can transform.
Benefits of Using our Business Intelligence and Analytics Products
- Place predefined alerts and fixes to critical bottlenecks.
- Collaborate crisis decison-making in real-time.
- Action process changes before negative effects hit customers and clients.
- Sort easily between batches and document types.
- See how each metric impacts profitability, CX and efficiency.
- Find exactly where the insight data fits into your process stream.
- Monitor team and individual efficiencies.
- See process impacts across systems, departments and offices.
- Gather insight data for streamlined analytics processes without IT intervention.
Learn about our business intelligence and analytics products
Kofax Monitor improves the day-to-day operation of your capture system, by monitoring and assessing the operational effectiveness of applications.
Kofax Insight gives you an easily digestible overview of how your business processes are working from system-to-system. You can determine the impact of new processes on productivity and profitability.
Kofax Analytics gives you insights on completed work or work-in-progress, so you can discover issues that are unchecked. Kofax Analytics is customisable to show you the data you want to monitor.
Outsource Your Intelligent Capture Processes
Manually processing high volumes of paper is a costly and inefficient process. Keying in data is the same way. Our outsourced services is fully accredited and trusted by government and Fortune 500s. Focus your resources on peak activity. Outsource to us today!
The UK's leading organisations Trust DCS
"Our new invoicing system has considerably reduced our number of inefficient internal processes and we now have much better visibility and management over the entire process.....
we haven't needed to increase our staff numbers in this area even though our business has grown considerably in the last 12 months."
- Gareth Searle, Financial Systems Manager, Savills