How do DCS mailroom services work?
DCS can arrange to receive your mail at our UK-based facilities via services such as Hays DX or by setting up dedicated PO Box addresses. We can use this system to collect mail centrally for all your business locations or individual business processes, such as invoice processing, form processing, claim handling, marketing campaigns, recruitment drives etc.
Using state-of-the-art scanners and Kofax Capture and KTM technology, we then scan your incoming mail and route the digitised documents directly to the appropriate team, workflow or business process. Many clients also use our hosted FileStore EDM repository, which provides secure online storage of mail documents and enables viewing and retrieval by your teams from any web-enabled terminal running standard browser software.
How do DCS digital mailroom services reduce costs?
With DCS digital mailroom services, organisations can reduce fixed cost mail room overheads. Charging is based on a simple usage model, which reflects peaks and troughs in demand. The DCS service also provides a centralised mail handling solution, which can process mail for all branches of an organisation, allowing elimination of duplicated mailroom operations.
Our digital mailroom service provides a range of cost saving and efficiency benefits, including:
- Reducing your paper storage costs.
- Eliminating delays in receiving important mail items.
- Eliminating the incidence of lost or misdirected mail.
- Saving time with instant on-screen retrieval of electronic documents.
- Improving compliance with a fully auditable electronic process.
- Improving process visibility with management reporting on incoming document volumes and other metrics.
- Enabling business process automation with the ability to route and track digitised documents through workflows.