Purchase to Payment Automation – e-Procurement
Control spending with DCS e-procurement
Without a properly controlled procurement system, purchasing expenditure can easily get out of hand, affecting budget control, increasing admin costs and leaving companies vulnerable to rogue purchasing and fraud.
DCS e-procurement solution is a web based system providing authorised access to everyone involved in the procurement process. The solution provides tight control over all procurement stages including requisition, approval, purchase order and invoice management and allows you to pre-define workflow rules and obtain early management reporting for each stage.
E-procurement system controls can be applied to ensure requisitions are only made from approved supplier catalogues. This reduces the risk of rogue purchasing and fraud, and use of approved supplier catalogues also encourages staff to leverage favourable supplier concessions, credit facilities and discounting.
Perhaps most importantly of all, the e-procurement system enables greater control over the approvals process, providing a global view of purchasing activity, the cost pipeline and budget implications.
Benefits of e-procurement
- Make approved supplier catalogues easily accessible by staff across all departments and company locations
- Enable staff to leverage more discounted buying opportunities for your business
- Reduce reliance on professional buyers
- Tie procurement to best practice with a properly implemented e-procurement system
- Tighten and accelerate approvals with greater process control and visibility
- Improve visibility of all purchase orders in the system across the whole business
- Reduce the risk of fraud and rogue purchasing
- Reduce administrative costs with more streamlined processes and greater levels of automation
- Achieve faster invoice matching and faster exception handling with invoice management tools
- Obtain early reporting on spend v. budget well ahead of invoice receipt or payment
- Set up reporting on existing supplier contracts and renewal dates
Will DCS e-procurement work with our ERP system?
Speak to a DCS consultant today on 01753 616720 and find out how DCS e-procurement can be implemented in your business; or complete our contact form for a fast, tailored response.