Receive invoices in PDF format
Because our invoice processing software has a direct impact on your account's payable processes, we will always look at your requirements more globally prior to designing and implementing a solution. Within the accounts payable process this includes looking at the parts of the process which occur externally, where you have less control.
With DCS e-invoicing solution you can enable the receipt of invoices in PDF format, eliminating the need for paper invoices. The software programs your suppliers use to generate paper invoices will normally be capable of generating the same invoice in electronic PDF format. Our e-invoicing software captures information from PDF invoices sent by email and enters it directly into your invoice processing workflow without any manual keying, printing or distribution involved.
DCS can also work directly with your suppliers to set up compliant PDF invoicing. We can help them establish a procedure for consistent PDF generation and ensure the format is optimised for your processing needs.
Benefits of e-invoicing
- Reduce paper invoice handling and storage in your business
- Reduce paper invoice scanning
- Accelerate automated invoice processing with easy PDF data extraction
- Help your suppliers save money on overheads such as postage, stationery, paper and print consumables while improving their staff productivity
- Improve supplier relations by helping them implement e-invoicing and processing their invoices faster
Achieve further supplier efficiency benefits by setting up a supplier portal.
Are DCS workflow solutions scalable to other business functions?
Ask our consultants about the full benefits of our document management and workflow solutions by calling us today on 01753 616720 or send an enquiry using our contact form for a fast, tailored response.