Using Web Portals for Credit Control
Online portals have a practical role to play in reducing credit controller workload and promoting collaboration with customers and other external parties. UK based DCS Ltd can help make portals work for you when bringing document management and workflow automation to your debt recovery processes.
- Send automated payment reminders to customers by email - The email can contain a link and instructions for customers to log in to their own online portal. The customers can use the portal to provide updates on payment of your invoices as well as to append relevant documentation or view documents which you have uploaded for their attention.
- Centralised case management- Allowing you and your customer to work together in managing exceptions like late payments with less reliance on tracking people down by telephone at inconvenient times. By granting authorised access to relevant personnel on both sides, issue progress and documents can be reviewed at any time from any location with web access.
- Secure and easy sharing of documents – Share copies of documents such as certificates of conformity, question and answer results, original quotations or proposals with customers.
Debt management portal
- Promote collaboration between you accounting or credit control department by providing a shared working environment with secure access to all required documentation surrounding a debt recovery case and the ability to review progress at any time.
Legal action portal
- Save time and money wasted in requesting, retrieving, copying and manually forwarding documents using a dedicated online portal facility for collaboration with external parties involves such as external legal partners.
- Copies of quotations, payment terms, contracts, purchase orders, proof of delivery documents, invoices, credit notes and all payment-chasing, dispute and legal correspondence can be made quickly available for review by all parties at any time with authorised access.
To learn how you can improve collaboration between credit control teams, customers and other external parties please talk to one of our business consultants on 01753 616720 or email us at email@example.com for more information on web portal solutions for credit control.