Effective Credit Control Case Management
All debtor related documents in one place with secure, quick and shared access
The DCS credit control case management solution allows controllers to securely assemble transaction records, statements, copies of invoices, payment terms, dispute correspondence and controller note and maintain a digital case file that tracks each stage of the debt recovery process. Cases will be stored in a virtual library where every communication between your company and your customer is recorded, tracked and itemised.
DCS provide a tailored service and our experts will ensure the solution is designed to suit your processes and integrate fully with existing systems. Our solutions will not duplicate your existing case management systems - they augment and improve their capabilities in the areas of records management, document/information capture from multiple channels and process automation for routing, approval and collaboration with remote partners and staff.
The benefits of credit control case management include:
- A complete, centrally stored history of every step, action and item of communication for each debt recovery case.
- Key team members and external parties can easily collaborate on cases by accessing the complete case history from a web browser. This aids decision making and can help accelerate case progress.
- Case information can be compartmentalised and team members in all departments can request access via audited channels and processes.
- Minimised risk of lost items of information by combining automated document capture procedures with secure online storage.
- Automated discovery features allow documents, emails and electronic files to be classified and content searched quickly. This speeds up and reduces disclosure costs.
- Complete customer account history provides opportunities to analyse customer behaviour and achieve more effective negotiation, improved customer relationships and successful case resolution.
- Controls who can access confidential information and creates a comprehensive audit trail for enhanced case security and data protection.
- Easy for new staff members to take up where previous controllers left off.
- Can be implemented from either capex or operational budgets as a simple cost per transaction or per person solution.
What are the benefits of automated credit control?
If you have questions about automated debt recovery, credit control document management or expected ROI, why not speak to one of our consultants on 01753 616720 or complete our contact form for a fast, tailored response?