Automated Fax and email Capture – Outsourced Services
Use our expertise to deliver multi-channel data to your business processes
Incoming business communications from customers, suppliers, applicants, claimants, patients or enquirers contain information which organisations need to extract for use in back office and administrative processes.
In order to maximise the lines of communication into your organisation, you will typically seek to enable receipt via a wide range of channels.
Reducing the time taken to extract information from multiple communication channels combined with automated delivery will help reduce your processing costs.
Outsource your data extraction requirement to DCS
By outsourcing the data extraction process to UK based DCS Ltd you benefit from our technology while avoiding significant capital outlay or extending your IT infrastructure. We will arrange to receive business process related communications on your behalf, extract and validate the required data and deliver it for use in your business process.
As part of our service, we can arrange to receive information via the following channels:
- Email and appended files
- Web forms
- Information communicated via SMS text messaging
- Telephone calls
- Voice mail messaging
- Other modes of electronic communication
If required we can also process postal communications which we will arrange to receive at our service centre via a dedicated PO Box address.
Delivering the extracted data
There are a variety of ways we can deliver the information to your process. We can upload the data to a secure online repository for your staff to view or collect. We can also deliver data directly to your ERP, CRM, ECM or other database system as well as line of business software applications via a secure internet link. Discrepancies such as unmatched data, or data which fails validation, will enter into exception handling workflows with routing to designated handlers within your organisation.
The outsourced DCS data extraction service allows you to:
- Avoid capital investment in new technology by using a pay per click service which follows the peaks and troughs in your processing requirements
- Eliminate labour-intensive, administrative overhead associated with processing incoming communications
- Avoid the installation of new software systems and associated training and maintenance
- Link data to a process using an automated strategy supported by granular management reporting
- Ensure excellent compliance through automated communication logging and secure automatic archiving of all communications
- Unlock greater efficiency and reduce processing costs by introducing a greater level of automation to your business processes