Legal Claim Processing Solutions
See also: Reducing the Cost of PPI Claims Management
Managing large volumes of paperwork in new legal claims is a laborious and inefficient process. Proven document management technology is available to enable better ways of working in this field, speeding up processes to the benefit of solicitors, lawyers and their clients.
Instead of photocopying and distributing large quantities of paper documents, the legal document management solution from UK based DCS Ltd allows legal firms to digitise and electronically store paperwork as it arrives. The document management software allows legal practices to:
- Reduce the time required for busy legal teams to prepare court bundles
- Dedicate more time to fee-earning activities
- Quickly digitise and index high volumes of paper documents
- Automate recognition, classification and distribution of different document types
- Build electronic case files for each client containing legally admissible BIP0008 compliant scanned documents
- Rapidly search electronic documents held in case files
- Review and annotate documents and keyword search annotations and annotation authors
- Store electronic documents securely in a high-capacity central repository
- Safely share documents online with authorised colleagues and partners using a standard browser
- Apply automatic document retention criteria and automate document compliance requirements
With an electronic document management strategy you can achieve speed and efficiency gains which can significantly reduce case lifecycles and reduce overall claim costs.
Case Study - NHS Litigation Authority
DCS helped the NHS Litigation Authority reduce administrative and document distribution costs with a solution for document imaging, routing and system integration. An automated mailroom solution was used to convert incoming paper documents to document images for use in an existing case management system. This allowed the Authority to realise significant cost savings by removing the need for paper storage space and enabling a move to smaller premises.
The document images entering the Litigation Authority system complied with BIP0008 which covers the legal admissibility of electronically scanned documents. By moving from paper to electronic case file documents, NHS Litigation staff was also able to quickly access documents remotely, saving time and distribution costs and facilitating more efficient working.
To know more about our legal claims management solutions please talk to one of our business consultants on 01753 616720 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.