Business Process Outsourcing Services
DCS offer facilities, staff and expertise in managing outsourced business process requirements. In addition to providing these services direct to organisations, we also work with some of the world’s largest BPO companies to help augment their own outsourced service offering.
What BPO services are available from DCS?
DCS are specialists in the areas of document management, data capture and business process automation. With documents at the heart of almost every business process, our technology and know-how enable companies to transform inefficient paper-based workflows, speed up processes and realise benefits in areas such as improved cash flow, improved response to customers and reduced fixed cost overheads.
DCS have the facilities and technology to deliver state-of-the-art BPO mailroom services for your organisation. For clients such as ExxonMobil, Savills and the London Borough of Hackney, we collect, sort, process and route business critical information arriving by post, fax, email and other communication channels.
- ISO 27001 accredited UK service centre – Using dedicated PO Box addresses we can receive mail for one or more of your business processes.
- Mail handling equipment – State-of-the-art mail handling equipment allows us to speed up envelope extraction and sorting processes in preparing high document volumes for scanning.
- Document scanning and capture – Paper documents relevant to your business processes are scanned and digitised at high rates of throughput, allowing them to be released quickly into electronic workflows.
- Fax and email capture – We can receive and capture faxes and emails relevant to your business processes and release this information into the same processing stream used for items arriving by post.
- Document classification, routing and delivery – Sophisticated document recognition technology allows us to maintain low costs in sorting incoming captured mail items and speed up delivery to your team, workflow or business application.
- Data extraction – We can extract and validate information from captured documents and deliver process-ready data straight to your ERP, avoiding the need for data re-keying.
- Online storage and access – We can centrally upload captured mail items for controlled online access by your in-house or out-of-house processing operation from any web-enabled location.
- Storing your paper documents – We can store your original paper documents securely for an agreed amount of time; return them to you; or arrange for their secure and certificated destruction.
DCS can adapt its technology, expertise and facilities to a wide range of business process requirements. Processes as diverse as AP invoice processing, HR document management, claims management or order processing can all be handled with high efficiency and at low cost. In addition to bringing the benefits of mailroom automation to these processes, our BPO service enables implementation of automated process workflows which route and track documents and data through business processes regardless of physical locations or system integration requirements. DCS technology enables efficient records management in any business process and delivers further key features such as automated compliance management and eDiscovery.
Outsource document scanning and data entry services
The state-of-the-art scanning facilities at our BPO service centre process millions of documents per annum. We offer a range of outsource scanning services including:
- Backfile conversion to digitise entire paper archives
- Drawing scanning
- Microfilm and microfiche scanning
- Book scanning
Where automated data extraction or OCR scanning is not feasible, DCS offer competitive outsourced data entry services for the manual keying of thousands or millions of characters to high quality standards.